-Support Coverage on Weekends-
The customer-oriented support of our members, the development of quality assurance measures and quick response times are key factors contributing to the success of InterNations. As part of the Member Relations Team, you will ensure the ongoing satisfaction of our ever-expanding member base and be responsible for providing regular support coverage during the weekends and on public holidays – a minimum of 20 hours a month are required. You will work from home with a high level of flexibility and independence and will only come to the office for the weekly training.
- act as the gatekeeper for our community by screening the incoming registrations
- give our members help in case of technical difficulties
- support other Community Management teams during the weekend and monitor incoming activities on our live platform
- provide customer support to our members and answer emails in English
- university student of any field of study
- excellent written and spoken English
- availability during weekends and on public holidays, various start dates
- good computer skills and experience with internet applications
- strong communication skills, empathy and diplomacy
- experience with online communities is a plus!
- experience abroad and cross-cultural proficiency desired
- interest and fascination for Web 2.0 applications and social communities
Apply for Customer Service (Member Relations) Working Student
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.