Cofense is looking for a unique individual to assist with our sales efforts in the DACH region and continue our explosive growth. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual interested in working as part of a rapidly expanding and fast paced team. The position will report into the Inside Sales Manager
- Assisting the company with generating leads and developing business.
- Inside sales through both telesales and email, sales administration and business development focusing on the DACH region.
- You will support the company sales process using SalesForce.com to track leads and opportunities, complete initial follow-up with prospects through phone and email campaigns as well as coordinate customer requests with the regional sales directors.
- You will also occasionally be required to represent the company at tradeshows and other events.
- The position will require occasional domestic and international travel.
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
- Ability to conduct sustained sales campaigns
- Demonstrable telephone sales skills
- Strong communication skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Understanding of information security concepts and the industry landscape
- Capability to present technical information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage information using SalesForce.com
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with numerous, overlapping priorities
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Business level German language skills required
- University Degree preferred
- Good communication skills
- PC and various software applications experience is advantageous (IE: SalesForce.com)
- Competitive salary and commission
- Private and life insurance
- Telecom expense reimbursement
- London Office, UK
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.