Junior consultant to develop MIS project in SAS environment in Bendigo, Australia
Our client is a leading financial services advisory firm and they are supporting their end client (bank) on a project to develop Marketing Information System project in SAS environment.
The project will last around 48 weeks and will take place in Bendigo Australia, with regular travels to Melbourne.
This role is junior (campaign execution analyst level) and will mainly be pulling marketing campaign files and performing post implementation reviews. It is analytical but won't be dealing with SEO.
The consultant will extract data from different sources, join and manipulate them in SAS (create campaign cells, store account IDs/contacts and analyse them again when needed).
The marketing campaigns are basically e-mail and direct marketing, and some examples can be campaigns to encourage customer behaviour (how to increase customer spend) understanding life cycle marketing, etc.
Environment is SAS - predominantly to extract and create data, as well as manage the information. The project consists in both building and refreshing MIS, however we are looking for a more analytical profile than a developer.
Consultants from other locations within AU will be considered; unfortunately, relocations outside from Australia will not be considered.
- Develop and refresh/manage MIS for a specific activity.
- Work with marketing colleagues and create campaign selections, ensuring suitable control cells to ensure test and learn can be made and also reporting to monitor the campaign results.
- strategy consulting background (associate level) (preferred);
- financial services experience (preferred);
- marketing campaign projects