We are looking for a Team Lead for our Embedded Software Development team, who is eager to take manage a group of engineers guiding them while developing disruptive products for the Industry...
We are looking for a Team Lead for our Embedded Software Development team, who is eager to take manage a group of engineers guiding them while developing disruptive products for the Industry 4.0.
Thousands of workers love to use ProGlove on a daily basis. To finally connect the human worker with the Industrial IoT we need you to push yourself and your team to build the embedded software that makes our vision of smart industrial wearables come true.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Leadership of a team of Embedded Software Engineers, including hiring, mentoring and developing
- Setting up and refining of ProGlove’s Embedded System Architecture
- Lead and participate in design discussions in order to add network capabilities to ProGlove’s products
- Hands-on development of Embedded Software
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or an equivalent qualification
- 5+ years of experience in a Team Lead role, Start-Up experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and Agile methodolgy
- Well-founded knowledge in Embedded Software Development specifically in RTOS, Bluetooth Low Energy, IPv6 and Wireless Connectivity
- Business fluency in English, German is a plus