We are currently recruiting for the positions of ONLINE EDITOR (M/F) FULL TIME SOCIAL MEDIA EDITOR (M/F) PART TIME to join our team at our headquarters in Munich, Germany. Start: ASAP. If you are a team player, with strong communication skills, who can proactively contribute to the further development of our digital publications, then we look forward to receiving your application.
This is an integral role within the Editorial team, working on our luxury lifestyle magazines and websites for
international premium Cardmembers from American Express® . CENTURION and DEPARTURES Magazines
are published quarterly in eight languages, while the publications’ companion websites are updated regularly
throughout the year.
- Assist in researching and fact-checking articles for the magazines and websites;
- Proofread, fact-check and edit commissioned articles;
- Independently research and write up articles;
- Provide summaries of editorial content from the magazines and websites to internal stakeholders;
- Manage PR requests and other correspondence on behalf of the Editorial team;
- Input and publish digital content via the CMS;
- Plan and publish updates on our social media channels;
- Native English speaker;
- Full computer literacy;
- Strong writing, grammar and proofreading skills;
- A strong affinity for digital publishing and social media;
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines;
- Excellent organisational ability;
- Attention to detail
- Experience of Content Management Systems or web-based publishing;
- Understanding of the principles of SEO;
- Knowledge of photo editing software would be advantageous;
- Additional languages are not required, but are a plus.
Apply for Online Editor (m/f) Full time - Social Media Editor (m/f) part time
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.