The censhare Digital Experience Platform pools all marketing and communications content into one information-centric system and consistent user interface. All over the world, leading companies and brands place their trust in censhare to integrate and automate their communications. These activities are driven and advanced by more than 300 employees across the world, with censhare locations in Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, USA, the Netherlands, Sweden and India.
We are currently experiencing a steep growth path and offer plenty of open positions, among them:
Product Owner (f/m/d)
Munich | next possible entry date | unlimited contract
Because you love new challenges:
- You are a dedicated PO for a development team of 5-9 developers.
- You act as an ambassador for the product both internally and externally.
- You are responsible for the detailed user story definitions and all related documents.
- You develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog ensuring work focusing on those tickets, which have the maximum value and that are strongly aligned with our overall product strategy.
- You collaborate with Stakeholders, Product Managers, UX Designers, Quality Assurance Engineers and Developers to shape the value propositions to our customers into deliverable Product Features.
Because you have to offer a lot:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in working as a product owner and at least 3 years of experience in working in a SCRUM environment.
- You dispose over a very strong agile mind set.
- Excellent communication skills in English to communicate efficiently with team members as well as stakeholders and domain experts from different business areas.
- Ideally you have worked in a SAFe environment.
- A university degree is a plus point but not a must.
- Experience with Publishing processes and Adobe Creative Suite would be another plus
Because being a Product Owner (m/f) at censhare matters:
As a Product Owner at censhare you are part of the agile release train following the scaled agile framework SAFe (www.scaledagileframework.com/). You manage the communication and collaboration in a very close relation with the product management team, the product owner team, the scrum master, the release train engineer, the software architect team, the UI / UX team and other stakeholders in order to ensure the best possible software development from a product perspective. At censhare you have the possibility to contribute to our rapid growth path. We are a learning organisation and so there is plenty of room for your ideas!
Because we have a lot to offer!
- Continuous Feedback
- Flexible working hours / Home Office
- Pulse Surveys, Circles
- Coffee, water, fruit, Lunch Offer
Because we are censhare!
- We count on flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels. Every employee has the possibility to contribute to the company's development.
- We are working with highly motivated, competent colleagues coming from more than 30 different nations using cutting-edge technologies across cultures.
- You can work on projects for world-renowned brands (just take look at our clients list).
- We care about people. We value and respect every person for what they are and for the input they can bring with their individual background to our team.
Sounds interesting? Then let's talk!
If you are interested in this exciting challenge, we look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your application in either German or English via the 'apply' button, and don't forget to mention your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Felix Ehrlich by e-mail at: email@example.com.