Our Mobile Apps team is responsible for building and maintaining mobile applications at InterNations, a platform with more than 3 million global users. We build for iOS and Android simultaneously, using React Native.
As a part of the greater engineering organization, you will lead and take part in cross-team initiatives: architectural changes, refactoring, and the establishment of best practices. You will be mentoring less experienced colleagues and support their growth, familiarity with app development, and software engineering best practices.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience developing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining native iOS and Android applications
- Experience building applications using React Native or React
- Experience with automated testing, be it unit-, functional- and/or acceptance testing
- A passion for software engineering best practices in a SCRUM/agile environment
What we value:
- User testing, experimentation, automated testing and continuous integration to gain meaningful feedback for what we do
- Bettering our skills, teaching each other and learning ways to build better software
- Sharing knowledge and experience within the organization and in the community
Technologies we use: React Native, iOS/Android, Flow, Redux, Redux-Saga, Jest
More information about our apps:
If you would like to see more information about how we build with React Native at InterNations, you can watch this presentation.
Sound interesting? Then start the conversation by sending in your application in today. Don’t forget to include your CV, a cover letter, a possible start date and your salary expectation. Tell us about past projects you contributed to and are proud of. We also like to hear about what kind of work environment you thrive in and what technologies you find interesting right now.