We’re looking for someone who wants to shape their own development. You’re looking for a company where you can pursue your passion for visual design across various functions, influencing design quality across all parts of the company.
Our Visual Designers create compelling, engaging, and brand-aligned designs for our feature portfolio across both our website and our mobile apps. They transform business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into visual designs that are easy to understand, visually exciting, and emotionally engaging. They play an essential role in bringing ideas to life.
- - collaborate closely with UX designers, product managers, and engineers to deliver functional design solutions and to take visual aspects of our product to the next level
- develop, maintain and implement our pattern library in collaboration with the UX designers and be responsible for our online style guide
- turn wireframes into high-fidelity visual designs aligned with our brand and style patterns
- maintain and enhance our visual design and style guide in line with our brand positioning
- present designs to team members and management and get them excited about the ideas behind the visuals mentor junior visual designers and share your knowledge of design methods, tools, and trends with the rest of your colleagues
- set up design validation scenarios and questions for user test lab sessions
- a minimum of five years’ experience with user interface and visual designs
- degree in design studies / visual communication (bonus: experience with interaction design)
- a relevant portfolio of web and mobile interface designs
- significant experience with customer-facing digital products
- strong affinity for the latest trends in app design and interface concepts
- experience in working with fast-paced, lean, and agile delivery processes
- strong problem-solving skills and a “get-things-done” attitude
- a passionate team player with excellent communication skills
- extensive knowledge of prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision)
- fluency in English — German considered a plus
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- regular workshops about work-related topics and soft skills
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today! A comprehensive portfolio is an essential piece of any application. Applicants who do not include a PDF or URL with work samples unfortunately cannot be considered. Please ensure that your portfolio describes your role in each project.