You will be responsible for managing and developing our Community Management Team – ‘Groups’. Your team comprises of nine Community Managers who support our 5,000 Consuls worldwide. Your role would require you to offer expert advice, support and direction to your team and Consuls. You will develop our portfolio of 390 communities, optimize work flows and evaluate measures to ensure constant growth and success.
- take responsibility for a portfolio of 390 communities, ensuring InterNations Activities and Consuls are managed and supported by a team of Community Managers
- develop strategies and evaluation methods to enhance the team and the results of the department
- work closely with other Community Management Team Leads and Product Team on projects, developing work processes and aiding the overall growth and development of the company
- plan, monitor and analyze all relevant KPIs and ensure a state-of-the-art user experience
- take responsibility for crisis and conflict management
- lead the recruitment process of team members, conduct performance reviews and feedback sessions with team members and offer development opportunities
- manage approximately 20 international communities in a specific region, overseeing the operative, daily tasks and their further development
- report directly to the Head of Community Management
- a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Team Lead, ideally in Community Management
- university qualification in Business Administration, Communication/Cultural studies, or a similar field
- fluent written and spoken English
- a natural leader with a motivational personality and strong communication skills, assertiveness, reliability and a high stress threshold
- ability to work conceptually and analytically and offer solutions to day-to-day issues
- self-motivated and team-oriented work attitude
- hands-on mentality with an operational focus and a passion for community management
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- regular workshops about work-related topics and soft skills
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events
Are you the right one for our team?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!