The Corporate Partnerships Department is responsible for advertising our partners expat products & services to InterNations members through targeted marketing solutions. We sell, create, and deploy both email marketing and display advertising campaigns.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a high-energy, curious, and ambitious intern to work with the Ad Sales Team to assist them in interacting and engaging with clients and prospects. You’ll be primarily responsible for lead generation & qualification: identifying prospects from inbound and outbound sources, maintaining accurate data in our CRM database, and emailing/calling clients — with the goal of converting leads into actionable opportunities for the sales team.
Through this internship, you’ll hone your written and verbal communication skills with clients and prospects. You’ll also develop a deeper understanding of InterNations’ core values, our organization, and our various market segments. You’ll receive hands-on guidance, sales training, and the opportunity to learn from experienced sales professionals.
As an Advertising Sales Intern at InterNations, you will:
- support lead generation by qualifying prospective clients from a variety of inbound and outbound channels;
- research and pursue potential prospects and maintain them in Salesforce
- email/call prospects introducing the InterNations concept and booking appointments for sales reps
- assist with daily administrative tasks
- assist the ad operations team in creation & deployment of client advertising campaigns during peak season
- assist with creating and updating sales materials
You meet the following requirements:
- university student preferably in marketing, economics, business, or similar
- the internship is a compulsory part of your studies and you are available for at least six months, preferably twelve
- interested in internet/online marketing
- native-level speaker in English (spoken and written)
- extremely organized with strong attention to detail, and able to work independently
- practical experience with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- strong technical affinity and analytical capabilities
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!