We are currently searching for an experienced Ad Operations Manager to join our team in Munich who can help with our goal of empowering businesses to reach, engage, and convert the global expat audience. In close contact with the Sales Team, you will be responsible for the account management and operational activity of our advertising partners and the department.
The Corporate Partnerships Department is responsible for advertising our partners’ expat products and services to InterNations members through targeted marketing solutions. We sell, create, and deploy both email marketing and display advertising campaigns.
As an Ad Operations Manager at InterNations, you will:
- manage online advertisement trafficking and reporting using Google Ad Manager and Excel;
- create, coordinate, and send targeted HTML email offers to InterNations members worldwide;
- take on an account management portfolio ensuring a smooth execution of advertising services;
- be the clients’ main point of contact after the contract has been signed;
- partner with Sales Managers within your portfolio to collaborate on account strategy by helping prepare proposals, reports, and analysis to enhance campaign success, and mitigate customer churn risk;
- occasionally join the Sales Manager to assist in meetings with the client;
- serve as a trusted advisor with local and global clients to optimize their advertising growth;
- understand and explain performance data and provide content strategy consultation while also managing realistic performance expectations;
- maintain a proactive awareness and understanding of the Online Marketing eco-system including latest industry trends;
- together with the team lead, represent the department at the weekly product meeting to keep track of new product development, ad product strategy, and troubleshooting topics;
- serve as the voice of the customer and provide feedback to the product teams to influence the product roadmap;
- help organize and work with an extensive CRM system — Salesforce;
- maintain a weekly internal ad sales reporting;
- prepare the weekly SQL code requests;
- organize and coordinate a complex mailing calendar;
- together with the team lead, further organize the department by Identifying opportunities for process improvements to help increase efficiency and provide the administrative backbone for the Corporate Partnerships Team.
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team;
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas;
- regular workshops about work-related topics and soft skills;
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events.
Are you the right one for the job?
Send your application (CV and cover letter) today!
You meet the following requirements:
- university degree in business, marketing, or similar
- minimum 2 years of marketing or advertising experience
- minimum 1 year of account management, customer success, or similar
- excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills
- relevant internet / online marketing industry experience
- native level written and spoken English
- extremely organized, quick, and strong attention to detail
- experience abroad and cross-cultural proficiency desired
- practical experience with MS Office and internet applications
- entrepreneurial spirit, solution-oriented attitude, and loyalty
- strong technical affinity and analytical capabilities
- 2+ years of experience managing global key accounts with multiple stakeholders
- passion for working in an environment of change
- experience leveraging data to identify opportunities to drive campaign success
- experience working with marketing agencies
- proven communication and telephone skills
- knowledge of how internet advertising technology works and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
- experience of using insights to drive commercial success
- expertise of digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns
- previous experience with Google Ad Manger, Google Analytics, or other advertising tools is a plus
- previous use of Salesforce is an advantage